11.04.2013

the B I G G E R picture // giving thanks

As it is the time of year to openly give thanks (and today being a dear friend's birthday to boot!) I wanted to post a little something about friendship.  Let's just say, I am one lucky girl!  I am so fortunate to have met so many incredible, unique, interesting, determined, friendly, spontaneous, life-loving individuals that in one way or another have stood beside me at some point in time and have helped give shape to my life and who I am today.  As life for all of us carries on in its multitude of ways, I just want to say thank you for being there, thank you for being you. 

And to you, Hailey King, thanks for letting me dress you up and put feathers in your hair that one day (and oh so much more!!!).  It means the world to me!  Cheers from afar to you on your birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day!

-c.


      

No comments: